Region 177 ALL STARS
The purpose of All-Stars is to provide Core Fall Season players that have demonstrated superior ball skills, effort, attitude, team play and commitment, the opportunity to play a higher level of soccer against other teams with similar skills. This experience against higher level players will lead to increased skills and success in the future.
* Player Ratings for U08 and above are due the week of October 22nd.
* All Star Coach Applications are due by October 26th.
LONG BEACH BREAKERS (ALL-STARS) things to know:
* ALL-STAR TEAMS ARE OFFERED TO U10 - U14 DIVISIONS
* EACH FALL SEASON SOCCER COACH WILL NOMINATE 3 ALL-STAR CANDIDATES FROM THEIR TEAM.
* THE ALL-STAR COACH WILL SELECT A TEAM BASED ON THIS CANDIDATE LIST WITH NO MORE THAN 3 PLAYERS FROM ANY ONE FALL TEAM.
* THE ALL STAR SEASON RUNS FROM THE END OF NOVEMBER THROUGH FEBRUARY. GAMES ARE PLAYED OUTSIDE OUR REGION AND WILL INVOLVE TRAVEL.
* PLAYERS ARE REQUIRED TO PAY ADDITIONAL COSTS. (FOR EX. UNIFORMS, TOURNAMENT FEES AND TRAVEL COSTS)